As publishers of the online newspaper Bikeitalia.it, we have launched the first BIKEITALIA DAY, an event to be held in every city in Italy on June 2nd, 2021 to celebrate World Bike Day.
The initiative has garnered more than 30 endorsements in just a few days from various entities throughout Italy, including Milan, Rome, Florence, Naples, and Palermo. Through a simple ride through the streets of the city, it will be possible to celebrate such a magical medium as the bicycle, raising awareness of the positive impact it has on the lives of all of us, involving both those who already know its benefits and those who have yet to discover them.
The event is free and free, anyone can organize a BIKEITALIA DAY in their city simply by following the directions and communication materials provided by the organization.
The initiative has a few simple rules:
- It is held in different cities on the same day, June 2nd, starting at 4 p.m.
- It has an approximate length of 10 km, so it can be carried out by people with different abilities within two hours.
- It starts from City Hall Square touching places of public interest.
- It is open and free of charge, at no cost to participating persons.
- It is inclusive because people will be able to participate with all forms of active mobility, not just cycling.
- It should be a time of celebration and feasting, where you can let your imagination run wild.
- The parade must be organized in compliance with current anti-Covid-19 regulations.
To organize the event in your city or even just to stay up-to-date on BIKEITALIA DAY, simply visit https://www.bikeitalia.it/DAY/
For communication materials from participating cities you can access this link.