The Covid-19 pandemic has changed mobility preferences and habits: more and more people are choosing cycling and active mobility. Municipalities are running for cover by building infrastructure, but businesses are not always ready to adequately accommodate healthy and sustainable movers.
This is why we have decided to make our professionalism available to companies to help them embrace a new style of mobility, one that brings them closer to the new needs of employees, creating spaces that can meet the needs of those who choose to leave their cars at home every day to move around by bicycle or by the new means of electric micro-mobility.
Bikenomist is thus launching a new service, “Bike To Business,” to design, plan and build spaces that can accommodate bicycles safely, while also setting up facilities such as changing rooms and showers for workers.
In addition to the “hard” part, we also offer “soft” solutions with comprehensive training programs for workers on how to safely approach bicycling and biking to work. We support entrepreneurs, executives and mobility managers in building internal and external communication paths in line with corporate identity.
In concert with our long-standing partner, the Montieri-Macchi architectural firm, we are able to:
– Adapt existing spaces to your company’s specific needs;
– Select the best parking infrastructure supplies;
– Build the ideal bike fleet to meet the needs of your employees;
– Build an internal communication pathway in line with your corporate values to engage and activate your employees;
– Train your employees in conscious and safe bicycle use and proper bike maintenance;
– Support your mobility manager to build an enterprise mobility efficiency strategy together;
– support you in external communication activities to find the best words to tell your process of adapting to the new urban mobility.
For more information, visit www.bikenomist.com/b2b, download the free ebook “Bike To Business – A Brief Guide to Efficient Mobility in Your Business” or write to us at [email protected]
Click to download the press release: Bike To Business